Friday 10 April 2009

New dimension and sellology

Bit of this
I look through it, and a small world magical world is created. I have a perfect circle of green and white striped deck chairs and one in the centre, amazing, the world takes on a whole new dimension. 

The smell is pervasive. I detect it as soon as I push my trolly in. There is a large display of hot cross buns right near the door. The sweet cinnamon wafts around the with me. By the time I am half way through I can resist no longer, and scoop up a pack. 

Latter as I am enjoying my toasted bun, I realize it was a piece of great sellology. Piles of buns were everywhere. The weak-willed of us didn't stand a chance.
Bit of that

1 comment:

  1. We walked past a bakery in town on Friday just as they took a batch out. I tried to walk away but had to dash back & spend money. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete