Monday, 28 September 2009
Sunday, 27 September 2009
Saturday, 26 September 2009
Friday, 25 September 2009
Experts say the mild summer, which was warmer than recent years, is likely to have boosted the number of spiders, which traditionally head indoors at this time of year.
Wednesday, 23 September 2009
Sunday, 20 September 2009
Thursday, 17 September 2009
Friday, 11 September 2009
Wednesday, 9 September 2009
Sunday, 6 September 2009
If you are going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.
Thursday, 3 September 2009
Wednesday, 2 September 2009
Actual Excuses Written by Parents
2. Please excuse Dianne from being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
3. Please excuse Johnnie for being. It was his father's fault.
4. Chris will not be in school because he has an acre in his side.
5. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken off his face.
6. Excuse Gloria. She has been under the doctor.
7. Lillie was absent from school yesterday because she had a going over.
8. My son is under the doctor's care and should not take fizical ed. Please execute him.
9. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hit in the growing part.
10. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent this weekend with the Marines.
11. Please excuse Joyce from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday she fell off a tree and misplaced her hip.
12. Please excuse Ray Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.