Saturday 2 May 2009

They are back, and a step here a step there

Bit of this
I am daydreaming looking out of the window, when my heart leaps . They are back. I have been on the look out for days. They have arrived to take up their summer residence outside Andrew's bedroom window. They had disappeared last year due to black cat.
How absolutely wonderful too, because today would have been his 18th birthday.

I have an old birthday card that unfolds into a line of Dalmatian puppies wearing sun glasses. It is in his bedroom which has become my portal though which I step into another world. 

A lad is about to step into the church yard, but thinks better of it and finishes his fag on the pavement. 
Bit of that
Just when you think you have cracked it another challenge appears.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful that they are back - I've been watching the sky for days now.
    As we've noticed before, serendipity/synchronicity is a marvellous thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a great believer in synchronicity! In fact I wish I had kept a note of all the wonderful ways it has worked in my life over the years.

    ReplyDelete