Friday 17 July 2009

lost,tops not back on and silence

Bit of this
Oh bugger she has lost the porridge and there is not a thing I can do about it. So I resort to giving little sis's telephone number as she has lost that too. (sorry).

3 voices say "It wasn't my fault" course it wasn't it was me who forgot to put the top back on. We peer down fascinated by the large pool of blood red food coloring. Did you know you can buy food coloring in rather large bottles, that you don't have to put up with those miniscule naff jobs in Tesco's?

Rarely joining the whole school assembly, cos lots of us loose the plot, we file into the hall in total silence and sit. I look back and see totally silent children that I have grown to know and love in every year line. I am desperate to wave my blood red hands at them but behave. But more than that I want to give the totally silent headmaster a squeeze of enthusiasm and leave red paw prints all over his "going to india" white outfit.
Bit of that
{god bless laura, and here's to a new lease of life}
A week to remember in more ways than one

1 comment:

  1. Oh, all the possibilities of red food dye in large amounts...

    ReplyDelete