Wednesday 24 February 2010

Bit of this
Occasionally you are privy to intimate information.
2 girls are sat in the little house outside chatting while observing a wasp, that has been given a sugar kick in the form of treacle, in an effort to resuscitate it. "The kitten dropped worms from his bottom on the bed, now mummy has worms in her bottom".

The wasp flies off while A and I are hunting for a magnifying glass.

The car is blocked in requiring a cancellation with the Alexander Technique lady. Never mind it has saved me an arm and a leg. And I have a lovely 2 hours walk with whippet.
Bit of that

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes the children make me chuckle. We have a little lad. He comes across as pretty slow, a bit like Trigger on 'only fools...' but can occassionally be very sharp. He's also very cheery - I've never seen him ruffled.
    we were playing with some proper veg in a 'food shop' & I showed him a 2-pronged carrot.
    "Wow ... that is EXACTLY like an Octopus" he said.
    I don't know why but it made me chuckle all day. It was something to do with his constant optimism & the idea of two 'legs' being EXACTLY like 8 legs.

    ReplyDelete