Tuesday 8 March 2011

Bit of this
Now does whippet close his eyes in drop off readiness or do his eyes droop when he can't stay awake any longer?

I myself close my eyes in hopeful anticipation.

I can't remember when last I had a good nights kip. I get up and mooch or read, eat biscuits, listen to music, clean, go outside and look at the stars, walk the dog. In the past those wakeful hours were a gift of time. But last night was a bugger with the back and lately the hours of the night hang heavily. I couldn't believe my luck when today brought a gift of the blond and the grandson blowing in. We ate lunch in the park and had fun at the museum. And to think at 4 o'clock this morning I couldn't think how I would engage with the day. I am so glad I managed to get going and went to work.
Bit of that
Life is about the people you meet and the things you create with them.



No comments:

Post a Comment