Monday 20 April 2009

Last day of the holiday

Bit of this
The shoulders exacting it's revenge, but as I look up the garden at yesterdays handy work, I thinks, up yours.

Standing perfectly still, eyes closed, they look still asleep. One opens an eye and proceeds to exercise his jaw. The horses obviously need hours to come to, of a morning, like me. I shall have to set the alarm at 4.30 I reckon to appear bright eyed and busy tailed for work tomorrow.

What fantastic weather to end the holiday on. It is so warm I doze up the garden, after lunch, along with black cat. Who has found a new snoozing spot. Inside the cold frame.

Bit of that
Don't force it ....
.... get a larger hammer.

2 comments:

  1. Sensible cat - unless it gets shut in overnight, of course! Good luck tomorrow. At least it will be getting light at 4.30 a.m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5.30 start. My day was blessed was that your sprinkling of luck? I wonder.

    ReplyDelete