Monday 27 December 2010

Bit of this
I have had an infusion of the boy the baby and the blond. It has put fizz in my blood and a spring in my step.

The delight of batting the ball with another female over lunch rather than 2 monosyllabic males allows me to take gasps of pure oxygen and clears my head, the cherry on the cake is the colorful boot slip dabs finished off with fake fur. (whippet has yet to discover these and claim them as fair game).

I smile as I hear the blackbird clucking as he realizes man about the house is on the move. Between us we are training him to the call of hunger. He feeds he birds before himself.
Bit of this

1 comment:

  1. Our Russian visitors were interested in the blackbirds outside the windows, so I was delighted to introduce them to your blackbird song! Really enriched their language levels!

    ReplyDelete