Thursday 2 April 2009

New footpath and rusty bits

Bit of this
On the spur of the moment, I pop whippet in the car, instead of the anticipated bike ride, as bike has thorn in tyre, and nip up the road to explore a footpath.

We both have a spring in our step as this is new terrortry. The collection of vehicles I have often seen from the road, prove to be a graveyard. Vans, cattle trucks, ancient cars and even a nut crusher all nestle together quietly rusting away. I figure one at least would make a good retreat for a a gentleman of the road.

My eyes spy an old barn on a hill, I make this my goal, what a find, I love old barns. It is in the middle of nowhere, I see evidence of a yard that once surrounded it. And there half hidden by under growth is a bright blue tractor. When I tell man about the house is eyes sparkle and he says "is there indeed". I immediately sense he sees this as a potential addition to his own collection of rusty bits of metal.

Bit of that
Gentleman of the road

No comments:

Post a Comment