Tuesday 16 June 2009

Bit of this
Whippet donned a cloak of dew silver dew drops from nose to tail curtsey of the long grasses. I had wet trousers.

Mr Tesco has given me 10 tiny sachets of Kenco coffee. 

I am so cross at not being able to open the churchyard gate again. I find the strength in my arms to clamber up and over the wall. I am only lucky I am not one of the olderies who have dragged up the hill to say Hello to harry and wanting a rest on Andrews bench before heading for home again. I am secretly chuffed I can still leggit over a wall.
Bit of that 
                                                

                                               Life is
                                              best viewed
                                              from
                                              boxes I
                                              find

1 comment: