Wednesday 25 March 2009

Green, chat, giggles

Bit of this
The bushes by the roundabout look as if someone has taken a fine paintbrush and dabbed tiny spots of lime green among the dark twigs.

We sit by he pond a peaceful five minutes chatting. Rare moments uninterrupted by others. Soon his finger is better and he jumps to his feet eager to join his friends.

He arranges the white starched bib assertively, I get the giggles. This is surely a taste of things to come. I am also given googles! Will sparks fly then I enquire as he advances saying open wide.

Bit of that
I meet a left handed man in the waiting room. He is a poet he tells me.
http://www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk/fam_entertainment.html
Copy and paste into Google link misbehaving!
Tis famous left handers.

No comments:

Post a Comment