Monday 4 May 2009

Wild music and invitations

Bit of this
Birds sing me awake, no intrusive alarm clock.

The phone rings before breakfast. "Sounds interesting and different, your on".
We are hopelessly lost, abandoning the map she pulls out a compass, compliments of a christmas cracker. We head south. Tears of laughter, and no one gets cross.

I am much taken by a poster inviting us to sample "Wild Music Gathering". I catch the tail end of a session and deicide it would be enormous fun, once you overcame any inhibitions.
Bit of this
Our destination. She meets old friends and I make new. A wonderful day was had by all.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very interesting link! Thanks for introducing yourself at my place and giving me the chance to wander over here. I'll be back.

    Wild Music sounds like my cup of tea ....

    ReplyDelete