Saturday 4 July 2009

Fragments of the unexpected

Bit of this
I swear it wasn't planned. "Well" I said "might as well pop into the Apple store now we are here". Lustings have been gratified, sleek, black smooth to touch, sensuousness personified. And I already have the first pod cast. Heaven.

I sit down beside him, killing time waiting. I have to move closer to catch his words. Realizing the bottles been hit already. He is fed up to have been ticketed by the police again. "Now do I look like the sort of person who would .......?" Bits of his history unravel. Himself arrives just as a fiver exchanges hands. Himself storms off. Gob smacked I could have done such a thing. Amazing how he can be so blind to me after all these years. I don't regret it though, even if he went straight down boozer. Just as well himself doesn't know the half then. How could I spend all that money on frippery and not?

"If you hang on I will come". The little boy with large ears whose face has now filled out with age to catch them up. We retrace steps from our childhood, and spot a vixen with her cubs. She is guarding them well allowing us so close to her. Peering over the bank remembering where we used to catch minnows we glimpse a possible kingfishers home. Evidenced by the fact one comes zooming toward the hole but then veers away when it sees us. Wow.
Bit of that
Revenge

fox hunting cartoons, fox hunting cartoon, fox hunting picture, fox hunting pictures, fox hunting image, fox hunting images, fox hunting illustration, fox hunting illustrations

No comments:

Post a Comment