Wednesday 18 February 2009

Takes all sorts

Bit of this
On the mobile library van, I support it naturally to make sure it is still calling when I am in my dotage, which aint yet!, a lass who I have never met lends me 10p so I can rent a story tape. She lives in, dead friend, Ronnies old house and makes jewelry. Young and enthusiastic, she is a breath of fresh air. There were 4 of us on the van. We need to increase the numbers or else.

Emerging from mist and smoke, the factory chimney is a small statement of beauty catching the eye. I stop with the big boy lens. In the car park is a man showing a well dressed lady a coat on a hanger from the back of his car. They look at me and I look back. We are all barking.

I receive 2 postcard to brighten the grey day. One from Poland and the other from the Netherlands. Least it beats junk mail and bills.

Bit of that
Living in the present
Yesterday is a cancelled cheque. 
Tomorrow is a promissory note.
Today is cash in hand; spend it
wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment