Wednesday 22 July 2009

Stamp, sharing sunshine


Bit of this
The light catches the blue second class stamp to reveal tiny writing. If you look closely it is a true work of art. The magnifying glass is whipped out and off I go. A mini meditation on the queens head. She never ever looked like that and I am old enough to remember a young fresh faced slip of a girl.

I provide lunch and she rubs my shoulders while we laugh and chat. Topped of by an energetic walk. We agree we must do this again soon.

We met when our boys were bumps. I love the color of her hair. " I buy the same packet of stuff, and she does it every 6 weeks". But the sunshine has turned it silvery blond and it looks quite different. I wonder if it is too late to have a go at being a blond for a bit.
Bit of that


No comments:

Post a Comment